- The latest issue of Mental HealthWorks, a quarterly newsletter of the American Psychiatric Association and American Psychiatric Foundation is now available for download.
- New online page devoted to the Roundtable's collaboration with the Partnership for Workplace Mental Health
American Psychiatric Foundation.
- The Roundtable has entered into a partnership with a partnership – specifically the Partnership for Workplace Mental Health, a program of the American Psychiatric Foundation.
- The Partnership for Workplace Mental Health
The Partnership for Workplace Mental Health, a program of the American Psychiatric Foundation, uniquely combines the knowledge and experience of the American Psychiatric Association and our employer partners to advance effective employer approaches to mental health. We promote the business case for quality mental health care, including early recognition, access to care and effective treatment. New subscription information
- groupe de promotion pour la prévention en santé - www.gp2s.net
- Improving Life
Mental Health Works is an initiative of the Canadian
Mental Health Association that assists employers in managing productivity
and workplace relations issues associated with employees experiencing
mental health problems such as trauma, depression or anxiety.
- Medaca - Open doors...
- The Canadian Chamber
- Centre for Addiction
and Mental Health
- World Federation
for Mental Health
- Canadian Mental Health
of Ontario Equal Opportunity
of Psychiatry & Behavioural Neurosciences,
McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario
Magazine - Healthy Living Through Understanding